TidyHQ is a free online management tool which helps community clubs simplify their back end administration, improve their governance and assists with succession planning.
Key benefits include:
- Contacts - keep all your important club contacts in one location.
- Communication - simple SMS messages to individuals or groups and quickly share details of meetings and events with key club stakeholders.
- Events - promoting events, selling tickets, quickly inviting contacts, recording attendees.
- Committee Management - store all key documents including sponsor information in a central cloud database to assist handover and succession planning, meeting management with real-time minutes and task allocation.
- Finances - online payments, manage invoicing and receipts, real-time financial reporting.
TidyHQ has been fully funded by the AFL for any community club nationally to use free of charge. In order to access TidyHQ for your community club, simply sign-up at www.tidyhq.com
For more information on TidyHQ, simply visit www.tidyhq.com or download the TidyHQ brochure.