Playing AFL requires the physical and technical skills but also requires mental skills or mental toughness. Get tips and strategies on how to enable players to give their best performance.
- Mental Toughness: Tips and strategies to developing mental toughness in AFL
- The Mental Side of AFL: Research and observations of sport and performance psychologists show there a number of common mental errors made by those who don't make it
- Succesful Goal Kicking: Learn techniques to focus on a postive result and avoid giving into the negative image when taking a set shot at goal
- Staying Focused: Characteristics of being in the zone and strategies for players to get there more often and with better results
- When to Bake: Kevin Sheedy discusses appropriate times to bake players as a means to motivate a player and/or team