The inaugural International Cup kicked off in 2002 to bring together national amateur Australian football teams from around the world.
Held every three years, the Cup has grown immensely. 2011 was the biggest year yet including:
- Eighteen men's teams competing for the title
- Tonga, France Fiji and Timor-Leste (East Timor) made their International Cup debuts
- An introduction of a women's tournament with five competing countries: Canada, PNG, Ireland, USA and a combined Indigenous/Multicultural team from Australia
- Team Placings and Profiles
- Fixture and Results
- Fixture Explained and Initial Rankings